Acavallo 1/2 Gel Pad Front Riser
59.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- HAN: AC107
- Correction pad for separate elevation in the withers area
- serves to compensate for missing shoulder muscles
- stepless increase up to 3,5 cm
- non-slip material
- shock absorbing
- avoids pressure or chafing points
- flexible, soft and light
- skin and fur friendly, silicone free
- easy to clean and machine washable up to 30°
The Acavallo 1/2 Gel Pad Front Riser is a separate front gel pad riser that allows the saddle to be raised up to 3.5 cm in the withers area. This pad allows you to adjust the position of the saddle in the affected area without changing the fit in the rear area of the saddle. Especially with young, old horses or horses taking a break due to illness, the back muscles are constantly changing, which is why this pad offers a quick solution. In addition, thanks to its adhesive non-slip material, it is extremely non-slip and therefore requires no additional fastening. This prevents the saddle or the pad from slipping during work and causing pressure or chafing points.
Scope of delivery: Acavallo 1/2 Gel Pad Front Riser in selected version.