Acavallo 1/2 Gel Pad Rear Riser
79.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- HAN: AC106
- Correction pad for separate elevation in the rear area
- serves to balance the centre of gravity of the saddle
- stepless increase up to 3,5 cm
- non-slip material
- shock absorbing
- avoids pressure or chafing points
- flexible, soft and light
- skin and fur friendly, silicone free
- easy to clean and machine washable up to 30°
TheAcavallo 1/2 Gel Pad Rear Riser is a separate front gel pad riser to compensate for saddles that teeter or whose centre of gravity is too far back. Increase up to 3.5 cm possible. This pad makes it possible to adjust the position of the saddle in the affected area without changing the fit in the rear area of the saddle. Especially with young, old horses or horses that are taking a break due to illness, the back muscles are constantly changing, which is why this pad offers a quick solution. In addition, thanks to its adhesive non-slip material, it is extremely non-slip and therefore requires no additional fastening. This prevents the saddle or the pad from slipping during work and causing pressure or chafing points.
Scope of delivery: Acavallo 1/2 Gel Pad Rear Riser in selected version.