Acavallo Gel Pad with lambskin front raised
194.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- HAN: AC151
- light correction pad with raised front and lambskin underside
- for the protection of the horse's back
- fits perfectly to the contours of the horse
- high-quality, medical lambskin
- shock absorbing
- prevents slipping of saddle and saddle pad
- easy to clean by hand or machine wash at 30°
- Coat and skin friendly, can be placed directly on the horse's back
- breathable, heat accumulation is prevented
- Avoids pressure and chafing points
TheAcavallo Gel Pad with lambskin raised at the front is a light saddle pad made of special gel with a shock-absorbing effect. The elevation at the front can serve as a correction of the saddle position, which is particularly useful for young horses that are undergoing major changes in their muscle pattern. The non-slip properties of the Gel Pad ensure that the saddle and saddle cloth do not rub against the horse's back during the training session. This saddle pad combines the effect of a high-quality gel pad and the thick padding of a medical lambskin in one and is therefore the optimal solution for riders who are looking for a combination between money pad and lambskin.
Scope of delivery: Acavallo Gel Pad with lambskin front raised in selected variant.