naf supplementary feed In The Pink Powder 700g
|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To||35.62€ *||50.89€ * / 1000 Gramm|
|To||35.62€ *||50.89€ * / 1000 Gramm|
35.62€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- HAN: NAF-P53.7
- to support a healthy intestinal flora
- contains probiotics and live yeast cultures
- for daily use
naf Pink Powder helps to maintain healthy intestinal flora in horses. Used regularly, Pink Powder can strengthen the horse's defences and regulate digestion. In addition, the product is well suited to counteract a decline in condition in good time and to give the horse extra strength after stressful operations or during the strenuous period of the change of coat.
naf Pink Powder contains probiotics and live yeast cultures which ensure healthy intestinal flora. the feed supplement also contains important vitamins and minerals which have a positive effect on the horse's general condition. Brewer's yeast and enzymes support feed conversion and subsequently contribute to regular digestion. The special composition of naf Pink Powder is designed to provide the horse's intestine with all the necessary nutrients to keep it in digestive motion without much strain. This ultimately leads to a healthy, shiny coat and overall improved condition.
The difference with naf Haylage Balancer is that naf Haylage Balancer is specifically designed for horses with silage feeding problems. Horses that cannot tolerate silage as feed often show deviant behaviour, being sluggish, limp and restless in the stable. This has a detrimental effect on their condition. To clarify: naf Haylage Balancer is suitable for horses with silage intolerance, naf Pink Powder supports horses with regard to their condition. Both products contain prebiotics, probiotics and are rich in vitamins and minerals. naf Haylage Balancer also contains vitamin e and msm methylsulfonylmethane, naf Pink Powder does not. Instead, naf Pink Powder has the property of balancing the acid-base balance of the stomach and soothing the intestines with the help of herbs. Pink Powder contains nutrients and herbs not found in naf Haylage Balancer.
naf Pink Powder is usually given as a temporary feed supplement, usually for a period of 30 days. However, it is also suitable for daily supplementation.
The product is particularly recommended for the following cases:
- For horses during or after antibiotic therapy.
- For horses after a strenuous competition season.
- For horses that have been pregnant.
- For horses returning to the stable after a grazing season or, just the opposite, going from the stable to the pasture.
- For horses that have difficulty changing coat.
- In times of strong temperature fluctuations.
- as additional stimulation for horses that need a booster for their condition.
- initial dosage: 32 grams per day = 4 scoops daily.
- maintenance dosage: 16 - 24 grams per day = 2 - 3 measuring spoons daily.
- initial dosage: 24 grams per day = 3 scoops daily.
- maintenance dose: 16 grams per day = 2 measuring spoons daily.
one measuring spoon of 10 ml corresponds to about 8 grams. At a daily dose of 24 grams, a 1.4 kg bucket is sufficient for about 60 days.
Semolina, dicalcium phosphate, maize, brewer's yeast, bitter orange peel (ripe), whey protein, white oil, sodium chloride, oligofructose, glutamine, wheat protein, magnesium oxide.
- Trace elements:Cobalt carbonate, calcium sulfate, copper sulfate, ferrous sulfate monohydrate, manganese oxide, sodium, zinc oxide.
- Vitamins: Biotin, pantothenic acid, choline chloride, folic acid, nicotinic acid, vitamins a , vitamins b1, vitamins b12, vitamins b2, vitamins b6, vitamins d3, vitamins e, vitamins K.
- For digestion: Saccharomyces cerevisiae = brewer's yeast
Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature and keep the package closed.
Package contains: selected number naf Supplementary Feed In The Pink Powder 700g.