naf NaturalintX Hoof Wound Dressing
9.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- HAN: N148
- Wound pad with special shape
- protects irritated areas on the hoof from soiling or the like
- various applications possible
The naf NaturalintX Hoof Wound Dressing is a multi-layer wound dressing specially designed for use on the hooves of horses. This dressing covers and cleans the irritated skin. The dressing can be used in three different ways with a NaturalintX adhesive bandage.
Always clean the affected area first before use. First test that the dressing is not too warm or too cold before applying it to your horse. The dressing must be renewed every 12 hours.
The naf NaturalintX hoof wound dressing can be used in three ways:
- cold compress: Place the dressing in boiled, cold water before use. You can also place the hoof wound dressing in a closed plastic bag in the freezer. Then secure the dressing with a NaturalintX adhesive bandage.
- warm compress: Immerse the dressing in boiled, lukewarm water. When the dressing has soaked up, squeeze out the excess water. Place the dressing on the irritated skin, making sure the plastic is not touching the skin. You can then secure the dressing with a NaturalintX adhesive bandage.
- dry compress: Place the dressing directly on the hoof. Please note that the plastic should not touch the skin. Then fix the compress with a NaturalintX adhesive bandage.
Tragacanth (6 g), boric acid (2 g)
Scope of delivery: selected variant naf NaturalintX hoof wound dressing.