Stübben Steeltec Anatomical D-Ring Snaffle
99.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- HAN: 2252
- Dimensions: width: 11.5 / 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 cm, ring-Ø : 65 mm, thickness: 16 mm
- improves the influence from the outside on the horse's mouth
- sweet copper middle piece
- special anatomical shape
- better acceptance and pleasant taste
- promotes chewing activity and saliva formation
- facilitates the connection between the rider's hand and the horse's mouth
Due to the special shape of the rings (D-shape) the rider has a better influence on the horse's mouth from the outside. Overall, the snaffle lies more calmly in the mouth and jamming between the lips and the bit is prevented. Due to the double-breasted snaffle there is no unpleasant palatal pressure and there is no nutcracker effect, so that the even distribution of rein pressure promotes acceptance of the bit. The anatomically shaped Sweet Copper middle section refines the aids and optimises communication between the rider's hand and the horse's mouth.
The Stübben bits have no sharp edges that could injure the horse's mouth and guarantee a long durability due to selected materials. Special processing techniques reduce the knock-out of the joint connections of the bits
The special mouthpiece has a pleasant taste and promotes the acceptance of the bit in the horse's mouth. Copper has a chewing-promoting effect and stimulates saliva formation. In addition, this alloy (90% copper, 7% iron + aluminium, nickel-free) has a high strength. Your horse feels good with sweet copper!
Scope of delivery: Stübben Steeltec Anatomical D-ring snaffle in selected variant.