Stübben Steeltec D-Ring snaffle 2-in-1 single broken
73.50€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- HAN: 2253
- Dimensions: width: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 cm, ring-Ø : 85x60 mm, thickness: 14 mm
- 2 in 1 effect: 2 levels of effectiveness by re-buckling
- made of high quality stainless steel
- improves the effect on the horse's mouth from the outside
- facilitates the connection between the rider's hand and the horse's mouth
Innovative bit with two modes of action by simply buckling the bit:
1. If you buckle the more square side of the bit towards the horse's tongue, the bit pressure has a more punctual effect.
2. If you buckle the round side of the bit in the direction of the horse's tongue, you achieve a softer effect.
If you see a + on the outside left of the bit on the rise side, the more effective side is buckled. If there is no sign, the softer side is buckled. An occasional change of the buckling prevents a habituation effect and a dulling of the horse's mouth.
The special shape of the rings (D-shape) gives the rider a better influence on the horse's mouth from the outside. Overall, the snaffle lies more calmly in the mouth and jamming between the lips and the bit is prevented. Due to the double-breasted snaffle there is no unpleasant palatal pressure and there is no nutcracker effect, so that the even distribution of the rein pressure promotes the acceptance of the bit.
The Stübben bits have no sharp edges that could injure the horse's mouth and guarantee a long durability due to selected materials. Special processing techniques reduce the knocking out of the joints of the bits
Scope of delivery: Stübben Steeltec D-Ring Snaffle 2-in-1 single broken in selected variant.