Stübben Steeltec Water snaffle Easy Control double broken
62.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- HAN: 2221
- Dimensions: width: 10.5 / 11.5 cm, ring-Ø : 55 mm, thickness: 14 mm
- Dimensions: width: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 / 15.0 / 16.5 / 17.5 cm, ring-Ø : 70 mm, thickness: 16 mm
- Stainless steel
- double broken with bar action
- Rod action only in pulling direction, lateral flexibility
- effective, mouth friendly aids
- easier and faster communication with the horse
- optimum effect even with low rein pressure
The Easy Control bits are particularly suitable for horses and ponies that go strongly against the hand or lie down on the bit. Particularly in show jumping, the unique bar action allows the horses to be controlled better and to be taken back more easily without exerting a lot of force on the horse's mouth. Unlike well-known sharp bits, this bit has a mouth-friendly, light and pleasant effect as soon as the horse gives way. Even young horses that go strongly against the hand can learn to take themselves back and give way with Easy Control.
The Stübben bits have no sharp edges that could injure the horse's mouth and guarantee a long durability due to selected materials. Special processing techniques reduce the knocking out of the joint connections of the bits
Scope of delivery includes: selected variation Stübben Steeltec Water snaffle Easy Control double broken.