Stübben Steeltec Thigh snaffle double broken
89.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- HAN: 2270
- Dimensions: width: 10.5 cm, side part: 12 cm, thickness: 11 mm & width: 11.5 / 12.5 cm, side part: 12 cm, thickness: 14 mm & width: 13.5 / 14.5 cm, side part: 16 cm, thickness: 14 mm
- lateral legs improve the lateral contact
- sweet copper mouthpiece for better acceptance and pleasant taste
- promotes chewing and salivation
- facilitates the connection between the rider's hand and the horse's mouth
The long legs (so-called toggles) of the snaffle increase the influence on the horse's mouth from the outside, which makes it easier to lean on the outside rein.
The thigh snaffle has only a slight leverage effect, but this can be increased by the use of additional bars - which fix the upper thighs to the snaffle.
TheStübben Steeltec thigh snaffle double broken is particularly well suited for training young horses and for lungeing work. Due to the double broken snaffle there is no unpleasant palatal pressure and there is no nutcracker effect, so that the even distribution of rein pressure promotes the acceptance of the bit.
The Stübben bits have no sharp edges that could injure the horse's mouth and guarantee a long durability due to selected materials. Special processing techniques reduce the knocking out of the joints of the bits
The special mouthpiece has a pleasant taste and promotes the acceptance of the bit in the horse's mouth. Copper has a chewing-promoting effect and stimulates saliva formation. In addition, this alloy (90% copper, 7% iron + aluminium, nickel-free) has a high strength. Your horse feels good with sweet copper!
Scope of delivery: Stübben Steeltec Thigh snaffle double broken in selected variant.