Stübben Steeltec Water snaffle 2-in-1 double broken
73.50€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- HAN: 2233
- Dimensions: width: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 cm, ring-Ø : 70 mm, thickness: 16 mm
- 2 in 1 effect: 2 levels of effectiveness by re-buckling
- sweet copper mouthpiece
- better acceptance and pleasant taste
- promotes chewing activity and saliva formation
- facilitates the connection between the rider's hand and the horse's mouth
Innovative bit with two modes of action by simply buckling the bit:
1. If the more angular side of the bit is buckled in the direction of the horse's tongue, the bit pressure acts more selectively.
2. If you buckle the round side of the bit in the direction of the horse's tongue, you achieve a softer effect.
If you see a + on the outside left of the bit on the rise side, the more effective side is buckled. If there is no sign, the softer side is buckled. An occasional change of the buckling prevents a habituation effect and a dulling of the horse's mouth.
The movable rings of the water snaffle automatically bring the bit into the correct position in the horse's mouth when the bit is pulled. The free-running rings allow the horse to change the position of the bit in the mouth, which stimulates the chewing activity and leads to better acceptance. Especially for young horses but also for inexperienced riders the water snaffle should always be the first choice.
The Stübben bits do not have any sharp edges that could injure the horse's mouth and guarantee a long durability due to selected materials. Special processing techniques reduce the knocking out of the joints of the bits
The special mouthpiece has a pleasant taste and promotes the acceptance of the bit in the horse's mouth. Copper has a chewing-promoting effect and stimulates saliva formation. In addition, this alloy (90% copper, 7% iron + aluminium, nickel-free) has a high strength. Your horse feels good with sweet copper!
Scope of delivery: Stübben Steeltec Water snaffle 2-in-1 double broken in selected variant.