These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Stübben Steeltec 3-ring snaffle double broken
Content: 1 Stück
82.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- HAN: 2280
Width: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 cm Side part: 16 cm Thickness: 18 mm Ring Ø : 70x130 mm... more
Product information "Stübben Steeltec 3-ring snaffle double broken"
- Width: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 cm
- Side part: 16 cm
- Thickness: 18 mm
- Ring Ø : 70x130 mm
Advantages of the 3-ring snaffle:
- by buckling the reins in the lower ring, the effect on the neck is increased.
- the 3-ring snaffle has proven itself particularly in show jumping, as the bit allows particularly good guidance due to the special rings. This is particularly helpful with horses that go against the hand
Advantages of the sweet copper mouthpiece:
- better acceptance
- pleasant taste
- chewing effect stimulates the formation of saliva
- the solid copper compound (90% copper, 7% iron + aluminium, nickel-free)
- has a high strength
- Your horse feels comfortable with sweet copper
Advantages of the double broken snaffle:
- no unpleasant pressure on the palate
- even and mouth-friendly distribution of reins pressure on tongue and loading
- better acceptance
- no nutcracker effect
- facilitates communication between horse and rider
The Stübben bits have no sharp edges that could injure the horse's mouth and guarantee a long durability due to selected materials. Special processing techniques reduce the knock-out of the joint connections of the bits.
Scope of delivery:Stübben Steeltec 3-ring snaffle double broken in selected variant.
Related links to "Stübben Steeltec 3-ring snaffle double broken"