Stübben Steeltec Thigh snaffle 2-in-1 double broken
89.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- HAN: 2273
- Dimensions: width: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 cm, sides 14 cm, thickness 16 mm
- lateral legs improve the lateral contact
- 2 in 1 effect: 2 levels of effectiveness by re-buckling
- sweet copper mouthpiece for better acceptance and pleasant taste
- promotes chewing activity and saliva formation
- facilitates the connection between the rider's hand and the horse's mouth
Innovative bit with two modes of action by simply buckling the bit:
1. If you buckle the more square side of the bit towards the horse's tongue, the bit pressure has a more punctual effect.
2. If you buckle the round side of the bit in the direction of the horse's tongue, you achieve a softer effect.
If you see a + on the outside left of the bit on the rise side, the more effective side is buckled. If there is no sign, the softer side is buckled. An occasional change of the buckling prevents a habituation effect and a dulling of the horse's mouth.
The long legs (so-called toggles) of the snaffle increase the influence on the horse's mouth from the outside, which makes it easier to lean on the outside rein.
The thigh snaffle has only a slight leverage effect, but this can be increased by the use of additional bars - which fix the upper thighs to the snaffle.
TheStübben Steeltec thigh snaffle double broken is particularly well suited for training young horses and for lungeing work. Due to the double broken snaffle there is no unpleasant palatal pressure and there is no nutcracker effect, so that the even distribution of rein pressure promotes the acceptance of the bit.
The Stübben bits have no sharp edges that could injure the horse's mouth and guarantee a long durability due to selected materials. Special processing techniques reduce the knocking out of the joints of the bits
The special mouthpiece has a pleasant taste and promotes the acceptance of the bit in the horse's mouth. Copper has a chewing-promoting effect and stimulates saliva formation. In addition, this alloy (90% copper, 7% iron + aluminium, nickel-free) has a high strength. Your horse feels good with sweet copper!
Scope of delivery: Stübben Steeltec Thigh bit 2-in-1 double broken in selected variant.