eQuick eArtik Cooling Bells Boots
74.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- HAN: 8056446156483
- equipped with a velcro strap to adjust the bells to all horses
- the designed shape keeps the eArtik cooling hoof bells always in the right position.
- contains 2x eArtik cooling bells with 2 gelatine bags.
- Application: Place the gelatine bags or the entire pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours. If necessary, take them out of the freezer, put them into the pockets of the eArtik boots and apply the hoof bells to the horse's legs. Normally we recommend an application of 20 minutes, but in any case you should ask your veterinarian.
- If needed, you can also use the eArtik gelatin bags for hot treatment. Place the gelatine bags in the microwave for a maximum of 1 minute at 650w. Take them out and apply them as needed. You should consult your veterinarian before using any of the above treatments. Always use caution whether applying cold, heat or a combination of both.
- easy to use and easy to wash: Simply remove the gelatin bags and put the bells in the washing machine at 30 ° c. We also recommend closing all Velcro straps.
IDEAL for cold and hot TREATMENT
Cold therapy is one of the most effective methods for relieving soft tissue aches and pains in hard working horses. We can use cold therapy with eArtik gaiters to help heal new and old musculoskeletal injuries, as well as prevent them from occurring. Cold therapy can also become a daily treatment for your horse. When a horse is working athletically, capillaries, tendons and ligaments expand. When the work stops, this excess flow can persist. With cold therapy, we can close the vessels and restore circulatory conditions after exercise.
Ideal for treating: Hematomas, sprains, injuries and whenever cold application is needed. They can also treat strains, ligaments and tendon damage. The gelatin pads are reusable and completely non-toxic.
Scope of delivery:eQuick eArtik cooling Bells Boots in selected quantity.