Premier Equine Cold Water Boots Cooling Gaiters
57.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- HAN: 1009L
- unique gaiter as an alternative to cooling by spraying with the hose
- Microcrystals turn into a gel when soaked in water
- unique design for an effective effect
- anatomical wrap shape for easy application and removal
- do not use on irritated skin or injuries
- can be used on front and hind legs
- Activate crystals by soaking in cold water 24 hours before first use
- after use, simply allow to dry naturally! Attention! - keep away from heat sources such as heaters.
- once the cooling gaiters have been used, you only need to soak for approx. 1 hour to activate and use the crystals again
Premier Equine Cooling gaiters are a brilliant and simple alternative to cold hose. They are full of microcrystals that turn into a gel when soaked in water. The gel forms a soft cushion that comfortably conforms to the contour of the horse's leg. No need to stand still A good solution for reducing swelling, cooling tendons after exercise or treating injuries.
Use of the Premier Equine Cold Water Boots cooling gaiter after riding:
After work, the cooling gaiters should be applied for about 20 minutes. The colder the water, the colder the boots. For maximum cold effect, place the Cold Water Boots directly from the ice water into a bag and place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. This will provide a 3-5 minute initial chill on the horse's leg. Never freeze!
Use of the Premier Equine Cold Water Boots cooling gaiter on an injury:
Apply the gaiters at least 6-7 times a day and do not use for more than 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, the heat of the leg will naturally begin to warm the cold cooling gaiters.
Storage of the Premier Equine Cold Water Boots cooling gaiter:
The cold boots can be stored in a bucket of water for a few days at tournaments, for example. The cold boots can then be used immediately!
Scope of delivery:Premier Equine Cold Water Boots cooling gaiters in selected variant.