Premier Equine Air Trax Eventing Boots Rear Gaiter
From 69.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- HAN: 1034HMBLK
- lightweight, anatomically shaped cross-country gaiters
- technically developed fabric system with 4 layers for protection, cooling and comfort
- perforated microfibre leather for 360° breathability
- Kevlar underlayer for optimum impact protection
- Lightweight piqué lining
- optimal fit for more freedom of movement especially when galloping
- light, flexible and without water stagnation
- Polycarbonate inserts for secure impact protection
- 1 pair
The new, air-permeable Air Trax cross-country boots offer maximum leg protection, highest impact protection and distribute or absorb the impact. The gaiters are made of specially developed materials: maximum durability, breathability and comfort In addition, the Air Trax offer the p.e. polycarbonate tendon protection. The cut of the boots hugs the contour of the horse's leg and therefore does not hinder galloping and jumping The gaiters are light and flexible and do not soak up water, offering maximum protection and a secure fit The tendons at the back and the tubular bone at the front are protected from injury by a polycarbonate impact protector - in addition, a Kevlar insert cushions/protects the leg above the polycarbonate impact protector at the front of the Air Trax gaiter (Kevlar is an excellent protective material, 5 x stronger than steel and very durable, it absorbs the impact).
Perforated microfiber leather offers 360° all-round ventilation. The inner lining consists of 3 layers of air-permeable and shock-absorbing material
The microfiber leather upper, specially developed for this purpose, is stronger than normal leather. It is stretchy and fits snugly to the horse's leg. Machine washable and extremely durable.
Included in delivery: Air Trax Eventing Boots cross-country boot rear in selected variant.