Premier Equine Cross Country Boots Air Cooled Super Lite Carbon Tech Eventing/Racing Boots Rear
84.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- HAN: 1031HMBLK
- Gaiters made of innovative, advanced material
- designed to protect, cool and ensure comfort
- Upper made of carbon tech microfiber leather
- lightweight EVA lining
- 6 ventilation openings in the front gaiters
- 8 vents in the rear gaiters
- cools tendons, anatomically shaped to the leg
- does not hinder the natural course of movement
- light and flexible, maximum protection and secure fit
- P.E. impact protection made of polycarbonate
- sold in pairs
Cross-country gaiters made of lightweight carbon tech microfiber leather. As the horse gallops, air flows through the front openings, circulates and exits the side openings. This process allows a constant stream of cool air to flow over the tendons, keeping them cool.
Carbon Tech Microfiber Leather is stronger than real leather, stretches and molds to the horse's leg and retains its original shape. It has the advantage of being lighter but offers better protection. Fully machine washable with excellent durability.
Front gaiters: Reduced weight due to adapted shape. An impact protector in the rear protects the important tendons and ligaments from impacts and from injury. 6 vents allow a constant flow of air through the gaiters while the horse is in action.
Rear gaiters: Reduced weight due to fitted shape, an impact guard runs along the front to protect the leg from impacts against obstacles. 8 vents allow a constant flow of air through the gaiters while the horse is in action.
Scope of delivery:Premier Equine cross-country boots Air Cooled Super Lite Carbon Tech Eventing/Racing Boots Rear.