freejump Softup Pro + Stirrups
285.95€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- HAN: F01559
- single-arm spring steel hardened steel with very high mechanical strength (1200 MPa) Elastollan® overmoulding
- Eyelet for passing through the single-strap freejump stirrup leathers. Eyelet angle of 45° for the perfect foot position
- patented elastic outer arm made of Elastollan®(releases the foot more easily in the event of a fall)
- stirrup arm offset forwards in relation to the foot plate for natural inclination
- straight, bevelled back edge for better lateral stability
- exclusive, non-slip cleats
- extra wide footplate made of Ixef®1022 (glass fibre reinforced polyarylamide)
- many colours available
Shifted centre of gravity:The forward position of the stirrup eyelet in relation to the tread surface allows the centre of gravity to be shifted backwards to promote a low heel position. This effect can be seen on all 3 stirrups (Soft'Up Pro, Soft'Up Classic and Soft'Up Lite).
Single arm stirrup:Single arm technology allows the loads absorbed by each stirrup to be divided by three, relieving pressure on both the rider's joints and the horse's back.
Flexible outer arm:Designed to release the foot more easily in the event of a fall, the flexible outer arm opens under the action of the foot.
Grip:The steel cleats are based on pedal technology for downhill biking and, thanks to their design, provide a highly effective grip without wearing out the soles.
Open Twisted Eyelet:Turnedaligned stirrup eyelet on the Soft'Up Pro and Soft'Up Lite models, ensuring real comfort and making it easier to pick up the stirrups with a 45° rotation.
Scope of delivery:freejump Softup Pro + stirrups in selected version.