freejump Pro Grip Stirrup Leathers
169.00€ * Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- HAN: ETRIV_GRIP_S
- Stirrup strap with integrated "grip" on the inside
- Adhesion between stirrup leathers and saddle
- increased stability of the stirrup
- more legroom between boots/chaps and saddle
- "Grip insert" with Velcro fastening system for easy replacement.
- Leather version (without "Grip") is included
- special "Grip" made of rubber for a better grip and adhesion
- three different sizes for an individual fitS<5'-1,50m / 5'-1,50m
Vegetable tanned leather is more environmentally friendly and is also less harmful to the health of those who produce and use it. This leather also does not cause allergies and is therefore often used in orthopaedics or high quality equestrian products (horses can also be allergic to heavy metals). Vegetable tanned leather has natural shades with deeper and more differentiated colors. It has a distinctive pleasant feel and differs from leather to leather. This leather matures and improves over time.
Maximum grip for use at competitions or during training. The two stirrup pads are equipped with a Velcro fastener for easy replacement. This grip pad ensures the optimal adhesion of the stirrup leathers to the saddle and thus a leg lying more quietly, while maintaining full freedom of movement.The pad of split leather is supplied to work without grip aid.
Scope of delivery:freejump Pro Grip stirrup leathers in selected variant.